BY GENERIC

This Portable Trim Manicure System includes everything you need to give yourself the professional nail salon treatment at home. This complete set of manicure tools allows you to shape, file and polish your nails. The buffing tool helps to buff your... see more...

Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I had high hopes but this kind of fell flat. When you apply pretty light pressure on your nail it will stop spinning so it was definitely lacking in power. Also, after a while my favorite of the interchangeable tips stopped staying in the machine and constantly fell out making it unuseable
Kat S.
Dighton, MA
I recently purchased this nail file to replace my last one (of the same brand). The first one was amazing I had to throw it away due to a battery leaking and I couldn't clean it out. Unfortunately this one wasn't as good. The inserts fall out after using it for a short time. I am very disappointed by this but I am assuming I just got a bad one. I will update when I exchange this one and see if it changes.
Helen R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I saw him at the pharmacy I thought it was a marvel to do my manicure and pedicure, is looked very well, without annoying cables, doing a professional job, but the truth is that not so, has very little power, works with batteries and the truth does not do a good job, when you push to your nails to get the job done , I know for it is not powerful enough.