Trim: Nailcare Nail Scissors uploaded by kavita s.

BY TRIM

Trim nail scissors see more...

Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
The Trim: Nailcare Nail Scissors truly are some of the best that I've ever used. A lot of times when I buy products like this don't work for a few times and no either break or the blade area dulls. This is not the case for the Trim brand, and more specifically their nail scissors. I've dealt with ingrown toenails most of my life and these work amazingly to keep my bigger toenails trimmed on the sides which alleviates a lot of pain and pressure that no other tool can really get down into. I highly recommend this product for people with the same issue as well as those who like to use scissors versus clippers when trimming their toenails /fingernails.
jasmine T.
Harlingen, TX
I️ mainly use the scissors on my cuticles. Only because they’re thinner and it makes it easier to see what exactly I️ am cutting from my nails so I️ really like this product. Also budget friendly!!!!!!!!!!!
Vanessa W.
Gonzales, LA
Nice, sharp, clean cuts. I use them both on my cuticles and my eyebrows. They are very easy to use. I would recommend them to anyone else. I probably purchased them at the local drug store or Walmart.
Lori P.
Saint Louis, MO
These got dull very quickly and don't cut very well. They also don't hold up very well- they got "off track" (for lack of a better way to say it) and I have to reset them every couple of clips. I would just recommend spending a few extra dollars in order to get a better, longer-lasting pair.
Bethany T.
Forsyth, MO
I use these little scissors to cut everything from skin snags near my nails to cotton pads when I take off my nail polish. I've had the same pair for at least a few years and they still work just fine! They are very handy to have in your bathroom supplies!
Brittany H.
Excellent and efficient. I use these very often and I really am impressed with them. Easy to use, sharp and effective. I got these at my local Target. I think for me these are the best brand available. I would recommend these to my friends and family.
Christa R.
These scissors worked great for trimming my nails! They are also very handy to have around just for having to cut anything like small tags off cloths etc. I keep a pair in my bathroom and another pair on my beauty vanity where I get ready in the morning .
isabel m.
I bought these to keep my nails good. They have slim blades that cut precisely and smoothly, especially on the sides of the nails and to cut small skin after you push the cuticle back. They are easy to use, though the point is small and narrow, so you have to use them carefully.
Kristin B.
Grand Forks, ND
I use these to trim my nails when they’re long and I don’t want to cut them down completely. I also use them to trim my eyebrows. They’re incredibly cheap, so I will continue to keep buying them until they no longer make the product!
Enedina G.
Its so easy to use and very inexpensive. you can get it at walmart and target. I bought for myself and it worked amazing. It was my first time and will continue to buy again. It get the edges that others cant get to. I would veey much gladly recommend it.