Trim Nail Smoothing Block Buffer(pack of 6) uploaded by Debbie N.

BY TRIM

Give nails a high glossy finish without polish. Nail Buffer an essential part of your nail care regime to ensure nails look naturally glossy see more...

Debbie N.
You did not put the right picture. I clicked on Trim Nail Clipper 2-in-1 and Smoothing ock Buffer came out. This review is for the clipper. Trim nail clipper is great to use.
Jasmine G.
Albuquerque, NM
Love using this after I cut my nails and can't take off my stubborn glitter polish smoothes out and rough edges and perfects the overall texture of my nail bed got mine at Walmart def would buy it again
Rachel S.
Honestly, I think everyone who is serious about doing their nails at home has to have one of these! I like this because it's simple looking and not huge. I got mine at Target and it lasted for ever! Inexpensive and great for self nail care! I have given these as gifts to my friends who need a little extra pampering.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I enjoy using these little blocks as I do my own nails and rarely have acrylics. It only takes a few minutes to do all your nails using each side. The polishing side is my favorite as it leaves your natural nail shiney and smooth. Only thing I hate is how flimsy they are. The paper tears easily and they don't last long.
elizabeth o.
I definitely love this product! I can always depend on it working well. It leaves a smooth finish but can also get down at the same time!
Crystal T.
Bremerton, WA
This thing is awesome for putting a buffed out shine on my natural nails when I want to give them a break from polish a while. Gives a nice polished shiny look without putting any product on.
Rita F.
Steens, MS
this is a good product to keep on hand, your nails will thank you, its inexpensive and you can do it at home. when i get done it looks like if went to a professional. I DONT HAVE ANYTHING NEGATIVE TO SAY ABOUT IT. THATS HOW GREAT IT IS
Kristin B.
Stroudsburg, PA
I always have these at home for when I do a manicure on myself. No matter what I have recently done to my nails I can always smooth them out with this. I have found that it also makes my nail polish last a bit longer.
Sarah M.
Irvine, CA
I am one of those people who typically give themselves a pedi instead of going to someone else. These buffers are great and super easy to use. This brand is also well priced and something i will continue to go back go. I would recommend them to others.
Tea M.
Vancouver
They stay in my purse, my car, diaper bag, sometimes my back pocket because you never know when your nail might get snagged on something.