BY NONE #73 in Nail Clippers

Trim Nail Clip Special see more...

La Shara B.
It’s always good to have a standard nail clippers in your case of go to beauty items. Whatever gets the job done is always good. You don’t need a fancy pair because they all do the same thing.
Jenna M.
Columbia, MO
They get the job done. Easy to use, and comes with a handy attaché meant if you'd like to make sure you know where to find your clippers in your bag.
Kendra L.
Greeley, CO
These seem to also show up in my house when I don't need them and when I do I can't find them! lol great to use and love the different sizes
Lexie P.
Eatonville, WA
They are great and get the job done. They've never rusted and they have stayed sharp for the longest time
Sally V.
Goldsboro, NC
I have about 7 nail clippers in my house and about 4of them are like this we find the more comfortable
Jasmine G.
Perfect size to have some are extremely big in size but this one you can carry around in case you ever need it.
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL
Trim brand nail clippers is a mainstay at my house, has been for many years, you can't beat the price. I keep one in my purse and one in the bathroom. I always recommend these clippers.
Rebecca C.
Birmingham
Simple nail clippers I find are really useful to shorten my nails as filing doesn't work except for shaping them