Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Heather C.
Lake Station, IN
I like using these cuz they work so well and last for a while... I will always use this product..
Mary Carmen S.
Barquismeto
Son económicas y vienen muchísimas me gusta cargarlas siempre en la cartera son suaves para nos lastimar la uña pero lo suficiente fuerte para limar bien!
wessam s.
Hofof
A small nail cooler new easy to carry in any place and placed in small bags and is characterized by strength and makes...
Joycelinee F.
Fontana, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these because they are very thin and lightweight for me to take on the go like in my purse or in my pocket I think they are a good deal for the price and they work well to shave down acrylic nails after you don’t want them anymore
Dania s.
Riyadh, Riyadh
Great product. Even though you can easily do without it, it is nice to have one. It will serve you for ages anyway.
Angie B.
Brent, AL
It's an affordable way to care for my nails. They can purchased just about anywhere. Beautiful nails are important.
Shelby J.
Garland
Purchased at: Walmart
These are cheap and though they get the job done they don’t last long at all. I expected to get more out of each file. Good thing they come in such a large pack.
Valerie B.
Silver Point
For the value I do recommend the Trim Nail Care standard emery boards. It is fair compared to other higher quality emeries. With these though if you lose it get it wet no biggie. They are that inexpensive.
Jasmin L.
San Bernardino
Purchased at: Target
These are very easy to break and seem really cheap but they do the work! I like how they come in a packet.
Brittany S.
Layton
Purchased at: Walmart
These are nice because they are cheap and you get a lot in the package. I get several uses out of one before I have to toss it out.