Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #35 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Cynth L.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
This product worked well but I found it too rough on my nails, maybe because they aren't very strong. I prefer the reckon nail files, they seem to last longer and are gentler.
Hector D.
These Emory boards are good for what they are. For the price, they are not bad at all. They are very cheap. However, you don't get a lot of uses out of each board. There are def different brands that are better
Rhonda J.
Moncton, NB
Really...emery boards wear out so you may as well go with a large pack instead of 1 expensive one. I like these as you never have to worry about running out!
Marcela V.
chile
tiene un limado perfecto en muy poco tiempo de pasadas a aparte aue es super facil de utilizar y nos ahorra tiempo para seguir cuidando de nuestros hijos
Wanda C.
I always have an emory board on hand. These are great. You can tuck them anywhere. My nails chip a lot and I hate it. These get the job done right.
Mayra L.
Are made of fine fiber that helps to give a smooth finish todo nails and with ease. This package brings several and this duration is normal term.
Megan R.
Brampton , ON
Very basic nail file nothing special about it. Super cheap and gets the job done. The file is a little gritty so you need to be careful
Idaa M.
Yakima, WA
This is one of my favorite brand for my nail care they are very affordable' and all their products do their job! I would keep buying!
Luz Dc V.
I like this brand is almost always bought and which always leaves me super good quality for me is good ant the price is reasonable
Nikki M.
Pinetops, NC
These are great. Each file lasta forever and they are sturdy enough to get the job done. They work great and come at a great price.