Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #30 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Devoneisha R.
Lantana, FL
Not as good as a metal or and glass file. But it is a cheaper easier way out
Jessica V.
Aurora, CO
These always worked I have no complaints about them at all. I recommend them
Grace K.
Columbus, OH
So convienent to to throw in a bag and be on the go.
I've always used trim
Alice M.
Omaha, NE
The Trim brand Emery Boards work great on my fingernails and toenails. My husband buys me a 20 pack as a stocking stuffer every year and I never run out!! I have never had any problems with them, other than I can’t seem to keep track of them, so I go though several! Thank you for making a great product!
Britney T.
Allentown
They are too rough for my liking. They fall apart easily but convenient if you like to keep emery boards in every room and purse like my mama did!
Nikki F.
Torrington
Good to keep everywhere! Not the sturdiest but does the job and for the price you can keep one in every purse, drawer, etc. Use them on my kids nails too.
Alyssa Z.
Grinnell
I really love the Emery boards compared to other nail files. They leave my nails really smooth. This package comes with 20 files so they're sure to last me a while!
adri l.
fresno
These nail filers are a bit flimsy when your going a little harder but they do work great and file them easily, especially when they are brand new. i usually buy the black thicker ones , usually a bit more taller and sturdy.
Jennifer L.
Altavista
I prefer these because of cost and you get so many of them. This is what my mom used when I was growing up and they have always worked well for both of us.
Alexia J.
I always choose Trim when I have to take care of my nails, because it's a brand with low prices and good quality products, I think it's one of the best in the market of nail care, I simply like it so much.