Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Tinamarie B.
I love this. This best part it comes in pack. I have one at work. One at home. Even my purse. Love it
Brittany E.
Gadsden, AL
They are ok every boards. I have used better. They could be a little my sturdy and not so flemisy.
Rebecca M.
Waterbury, CT
Not my favorite, helpful in a pinch but not a grit that I prefer. Good for taking off some length.
Mandy W.
Sayre, PA
This files my nails...basic but effective. Can't complain. Affordable too and last for a long time.
Tasha C.
Howells, NE
Somewhat flimsy but they get the job done! Great price & easy to find. My daughters use them a lot!
Miriam H.
Jackson, NJ
I like that this item has more than one board where I can carry one in my bag and share with other
Alyssa F.
Parker, SD
Seems to work fine, I've never been able to tell a difference between files though.. price is good.
Kimberly G.
Gallup, NM
Trim emery boards are your standard nail file. gets the job done at a good value. Not over priced.
Stephanie T.
Haubstadt, IN
I like that they come in a 20 count. They seem to wear out after a few uses. Great price point tho.
Shannon T.
Modesto, CA
I carry these in my purse. They are really good about smoothing out the ever annoying chipped nail