Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #29 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Brenda M.
Glen Carbon, IL
I use the standard nail file to do my nails and Trim works great. It helps make your nails look great.
Tawni V.
Cheap. Easy to use. Doesn't matter if you loose cause you always have more. Good quality for the price.
Anthony I.
New Haven
I love this product it's sturdy and comfortable to hold do I can get the perfect shape nail every time
Mrs P.
Works as expected. The 20pk is a great value. I stash them in all of my bags...purses, travel, gym bag.
shahidah r.
Beaumont, TX
They are normal standard emery boards that can be used more than once. Easy to use for first time users
JoAnn D.
Green Bay, WI
These work just as well as the name brand have to a quarter of the price. They hold up very well also .
Ivon G.
Hillsboro, OR
Use these. Good price. Still have some. Haven't used anything else. Wouldn't mind trying other things.
Ashley W.
Charlton, MA
These are just what they say they are a great basic emery board! Does what it says and does it well! T
KAYLA H.
Henderson , NV
I always have one of these in my makeup bag. They make my nails feel a little rough after I use them
Tinamarie B.
I love this. This best part it comes in pack. I have one at work. One at home. Even my purse. Love it