Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #30 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Naimely S.
Spring City, TN
Muí buenas limas para uñas naturales no son avraciva puedes moldear las uñas con facilidad y no son caras.
Lydia L.
These are my absolute favorite because they are tough and gets the job done quick. One can last a long time
Joy W.
Very basic for nail filing. I can get all my nails filed with one stick and it doesn't run out of abrasion.
Hannah L.
These emery boards are my go-to nail files. They work effectively and do not leave any damage to my nails.
Joy E.
Travelers Rest, SC
I have been using these emery boards for as long as I can remember. They are very affordable and durable.
Sossity M.
Sacramento, CA
Awesome for emory boards. Well priced a really good thing to randomly have around when you break a nail.
Amber M.
Hesperia, Ca
The perfect little emery boards...gets the job done and have been using for years and they last a while
Kayla F.
Painesville, OH
Nice nail files for the price. This was my first time trying them, and I was impressed with the quality.
Marissa M.
Tucson, AZ
Pretty standard, they work well and last a while. I like that I can keep one in my bag for use on the go
Joana R.
Porterville, CA
These may seem cheap but you get a pack of $20 for about 2 dollars and they get the job done just right.