Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #35 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Christie M.
Monroe
These are my favorite emery boards. They have the perfect coarseness for filing down and shaping my nails.
Kiara R.
Love that it has 20 in a package but dislike the fact that they break easily other than that good product.
Kelly L.
I feel like they are great for the price and they do the job of filling my nails like the expensive filers
Hannah L.
These emery boards are my go-to nail files. They work effectively and do not leave any damage to my nails.
Mae E.
Bluefield, WV
I use trim nail care standard emery boards because you get more for you money. They're also easy to use.
Marissa M.
Tucson, AZ
Pretty standard, they work well and last a while. I like that I can keep one in my bag for use on the go
Sossity M.
Sacramento, CA
Awesome for emory boards. Well priced a really good thing to randomly have around when you break a nail.
Joy E.
Travelers Rest, SC
I have been using these emery boards for as long as I can remember. They are very affordable and durable.
Charlotte W.
Collinsville, MS
These are just the same ones I have always used. My mama always had them on hand, so that's what we used.
Jaime d.
Steubenville, OH
These emery boards are classic boards which deliver precise filing for all nail types. Very easy to use.