Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #35 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Jess at Flaunt the Curls M.
These are so rough. They dont file evenly and it feels like chalkboard. I ended up throwing away the pack.
Shannon S.
Cass City
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct. I have used these for years. They hold up really well.
Samantha C.
Columbus, OH
The best nail files they have for the price. After awhile they break down but they always get the job done
Christie M.
Monroe
These are my favorite emery boards. They have the perfect coarseness for filing down and shaping my nails.
Lydia L.
These are my absolute favorite because they are tough and gets the job done quick. One can last a long time
Amy H.
Omaha, NE
Simple and to the point. Smooths rough edges and comes in a multi pack so dull boards can be easily tossed.
Christi C.
Mead, OK
They are cheap and wonderful! They work well to file your nails down and it's usually the only ones I buy!
Celeste C.
San Juan, TX
I like it because my nails come out straight when I file them w/ that nail filer & it's a convinient size .
Erica H.
Glasgow, KY
Very budget friendly. They work amazingly and last. I can't tear one of these things up. They last forever
Kristina M.
Indianapolis, IN
Very nice for me to get 20. I am constantly misplacing my emery boards. But I absolutely love using these.