Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Karina S.
Long Beach, CA
They are inexpensive and work well. Can only use a couple of times beforw you need a new one. Would buy again.
Carmen H.
BUFORD
I have used this product for along time also. It smoothes and files my nails. It keeps them free of hangnails.
Kimberly C.
Jacksonville, FL
Great for me specially cause I always lose them so it is convinient to have 20 ,they work well but break easily
Toni O.
Rosemead, CA
These are great for on the go use and if you lose them regularly. I love their nail files. They work perfectly.
Lizz A.
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty standard emery board, it's a nail file, it works, it doesn't break or do anything weird when I use it.
Christine S.
I don't prefer these. I like salon emery boards but they do what they need to do, they tend to be very flimsy
Amanda B.
Cawood, KY
Emery boards are the easiest and quickest way for a manicure!! Keep them all around my house and in my purse!
Rebecca M.
They are not my first choice but they get the job done when needed, they bend a little bit too easily for me.
Sierra P.
Drumright, OK
Not bad for the price you pay. They definitely get the job done, but you can only use them maybe three times.
Dakota M.
83835
These work great andnthey are pretty small sp they are great for traveling or just to have in your bathroom.