Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #35 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Viri G.
Las Vegas, NV
Ok do it's work and it's price it's accessible and u can find it in any store size is ok and I like to used then
Lindsay T.
I don't really like these. They feel rough on my nails and I can never seem to get my nail tips smooth with them.
Jenknee C.
Spanaway, WA
Definitely helps filing your nails. And really cheap for a lot. Don't fall apart super fast and easy for packing.
kortney l.
concord, nc
They are some of the best Emery boards. some really make me cringe but not these. I would recommend to everyone.
♈Brandy L.
Plant city, FL
Very reasonable. comes in a big pack. They work really good. Just not fancy with designs but do,what they need to
Tammy
These are alright. I only really buy these to keep in my purse in case I chip a nail. They're rough and small.
Amanda W.
They r ok for a few time uses but affordable an easy grab an go throw in purse! An if u lose one don't matter!
Enedina M.
Woodland, CA
It's a great price for the amount you get! It's not cheaply made. I love having extras around example my purse
Lucy A.
Madera, CA
I really really like these I have 3 girls so we use these like crazy I love them I use them on my baby as well.
Caitlin Z.
I liked these emery boards for their convienence. They are pretty rough on one side but they get the job done!