Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #29 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Vanessa Z.
Ashburn, VA
These boards are the best. I've been using these since I was in high school when I was introduced to them from my grandmother. They are super easy to use and are definitely affordable! They are very reliable and have never failed me. I would definitely recommend this product.
kimmy l.
HOUSTON, TX
The quality is ok. It isn't as good as the one I usually use.
1. the surface is not rough enough to do quick filing.
2. there is not many options.
3. it is not long lasting. I have to throw away after a few time use.
4. price is higher than others.
I definitely won't buy it again.
Kierstan S.
I've never had much luck with emery boards so I unfortunately have to give this a thumbs down. While it works for some people, after one or two uses the emery board becomes flimsy and it honestly doesn't file down my nails like the metal nail files I've come to love.
Kristal D.
Works great for the price. Under $1.50 and they are available at Walgreens. The package comes with 20 nail files. Im starting to get then in bulk because they are worth it. The boards are thin and easy to handle. Also, these are great for filing small animal’s nails.
Monica B.
Marysville , WA
These are my favorite nail files. They are sturdy and easy to use, also you can use both sides. I like that they come in a package of 20 pieces, I always need to have one around, like in my purse, in my vanity table, in my bathroom, etc. they last for a long time.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
These are great for rough edges on your nails or smoothing out your nails! They are very affordable and last for a while. I have been using these for many years now and I will continue to use them! If you are looking for affordable nail care, give these guys a try!
Christine W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This is the basic nail file. I have had this around since I can remember. My mother would have these all over the whole house. They work great and have done their job easily since Wayback win. I have since purchased these myself and keep them readily available.
Rachel M.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards are the perfect tool to help give myself a mommy manicure in the convenience of my own home! They last for awhile also, which is nice that they have life after a few uses! Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
Rose J.
Rockville, MD
These are fine for traditional emory boards. They get the job done overall. However, sometimes these make my nails break off, which I don't have with other nail files. I do keep these files around still though, just in case I am on the go and break a nail. I just think there are better alternatives available.
Hailey L.
They work well until you have filed off the rough part itself. They are convenient and easy to use except they do not last too long. I could burn through a pack of them in six months. Which is still okay because they are cheap, but I would recommend a metal file