Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #29 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Shakura M.
Lumberton, NC
I lovve trim i only use there products to trim and shape my nails i even use there things to take off my acrylics
Keela M.
Murray, KY
These work well. Nothing fancy but they get the job done! Very easy to use and small to carry with you on the go
Jenknee C.
Spanaway, WA
Definitely helps filing your nails. And really cheap for a lot. Don't fall apart super fast and easy for packing.
Melissa S.
Powder Spgs, GA
These are the go to these are way better then the cute thick ones I have very thick nails and this does the trick
kortney l.
concord, nc
They are some of the best Emery boards. some really make me cringe but not these. I would recommend to everyone.
Tessa P.
West Point, KY
They work but they are flimsy and they don't last that long. Although they get the job done when I'm in a pinch.
♈Brandy L.
Plant city, FL
Very reasonable. comes in a big pack. They work really good. Just not fancy with designs but do,what they need to
Alyssa B.
Minneapolis, MN
Easy to use, leaves a nice clean file. Wish it had a soft side on one of the sides to polish the just filed nails
rebecca l.
Don't buy it bends alot. When I tried using this file it keep bending and wouldn't even file my nail correctly .
Lindsay T.
I don't really like these. They feel rough on my nails and I can never seem to get my nail tips smooth with them.