Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Cara N.
Springfield , Mo
I keep emery boards in my purse car and desk at work. They last for a long time and are the cheapest brand I have found
Jill B.
Lewisville, IN
These are very basic nail files. They are cheap and effective. I've used them for years and plan to continue to do so.
Melissa C.
A little too rough on my nails, they work great for thick, coarse nails, but are a little too harsh for my fingernails
Rhonda W.
Buena Vista, CO
These are great to use to get rid of any little area that might get messed up Nd end up snagging on every little things
Anna M.
Warren , OH
Just like the na me "standard". They work well for around 1 week of use after they start to work less. Decent overall.
Jessica C.
Tullahoma, TN
For basic cardboard nail files, they're nice. I mainly started getting these for my husband and he's pleased with them.
jaida h.
Its easy to use it just dosent do the job that well. So yeah its easy but its too chesp and it dosent do the job right.
Roxan M.
I like this nail file,very easy to use and very affordable! Its a good quality kind of nail file doesn't break easily.
Paty S.
These are the best nail files. I use this brand all the time. They last a long time as well. I purchase them at Target.
lisa J.
This product is very convenient for me to take where ever I go. I have them in my purse, at work and all over the house