Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #29 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Kalyn H.
Philadelphia, PA
I like these a lot because it definitely smoothes out my nail edges and gets rid of any chips to even everything out.
Moriah K.
Typical emery boards although these would not be my fav...too rough for my nails and I do not need a 20 ct of these!
Jennifer L.
When I can't find my favorite nail filer I use this one. Definitely a Good value. I am a repeat user. I do recommend.
Amber B.
Not first choice but they get the job done. Would a piece of sandpaper be easier and yield similar results? Probably.
Daisy A.
Indio, CA
I always use this nail filer all the time and I honestly never bought another nail file. It's cheap and very useful!
Tiffany L.
Philadelphia, PA
I have used these regularly especially when my nail breaks, becomes rugged and impedes my day by snagging everything.
Heather R.
Great value for the price. Easy to use with good results. Pack comes with many files so is better than single packs.
Lacey B.
San Antonio, TX
Love the price of the product, and they never leave me dissatisfied. They work amazing, and I'd definitely recommend.
Angelica M.
Sacramento, CA
Very thin and they bend easily. Great to throw in your purse in case of an emergency. But wouldn't rely much on them.
Hunter B.
Greenville, NC
Inexpensive nail files makes them ideal for touching up broken nails in everyday situations. Quick, easy, disposable.