Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #30 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Yalena R.
Englewood, CO
I love these nail files. They are cheap and they're so many. They work great for me. I recommend it you do your nails at home.
Meabh B.
Simple and effective Emory boards. Need replacing after a few uses but do the job. Perfect for traveling/to keep in your purse.
Jessalee D.
east longmeadow, ma
I love these files because they have two options for coursness...i buff and shape all with one file...great file great price...
STHASHAH B.
TAUNTON, MA
Great price point and they do the job! They do not wear easily either. I use it at least 5 to 6 times before I need a new file.
traci b.
Ive been using these since i was a chikd i love them you can never go wrong with a trim emory board. A must have in every kit.
Natalie G.
I work with tile samples a lot, so I keep one of these bad boys at my desk at all points in time. Definitely a daily necessity.
cynthia w.
They work good but if you press to hard it will break in half. They are good for how cheap they are. You get what you pay for.
Sofia A.
Indiana, PA
These will file your nails like it's supposed to. Excellent value. Why would you buy designer nail files? zero cons, only pros.
Quawonicka T.
Belton, SC
Great emery boards for multiple uses. My nails are always soft and smooth on the ends. These boards always leave my nails even.
Yahaira S.
San Juan
Estas limas son maravillosas para llevarlas a todos lados. Son livianas y super útiles. Si se utilizan como deben duran mucho.