Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #29 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
colleen g.
Philadelphia
I love how inexpensive this product is and it is long lasting and I use these constantly on my nails and it does a beautiful job.
PATRICIA M.
Guyton, GA
These are great for everyday use. I keep at least one of these in my purse at all times. Great to keep at home or in the office.
Claudia F.
Frederick, OK
Perfect size to hold and file your nails. Also great round edges to get close to the cuticle. Very durable and files nails great!
Valery G.
Love these, gets my nails right every time! They are a decent price and I love that it comes with 20! They last pretty long too!
kristen b.
Wilson, NC
These are perfect to have at your desk or in your purse is you break a nail. They aren't the most sturdy, but they come in handy.
Celia R.
Tucson, AZ
Great product. Gets the job done. I've had problems with emery boards breaking before and these don't break ever when I use them
They are not expensive and do the trick of helping shape my nails. I bought them because they were on sale and do not regret it.
Crystal W.
Very smooth usage and lasts a long time. I can never go wrong with any Trim product. They make affordable high-quality products.
Sarah F.
WESTON, WV
These are super affordable and my go to brand and file for myself and my family. Affordable, reliable, and they get the job done.
Kirsty T.
Myerstown
These emery boards are amazing. Super in expensive, super effective, and you can find them at your local store! I will buy again!