Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Sasha B.
Spring, TX
You get so many nail files in here that will last you a long time!! Gets all the sharp and annoying nails trimmed down! Favorite kind
Lexlly M.
Reading, Pa
Is this great for my type of nails because they grow too fast and I have to be cutting it too much but with this product life is easy
Jaime G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great price for many emery boards. I normally keep one just about everywhere. Wears down quickly but for the price its a great deal.
Felicia D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use these simple files. I don't even understand what all of the other ones are for. These are perfect and work very well and quick.
Raevyn K.
Flushing, OH
These are basic Emery boards but work very well and have a nice grit to them. They don't wear out to fast like most brands do either.
Lindsey K.
Love these for when i am doing my nails, they are nice and skinny, so work great when i get a little bit of polish besides my nails.
Carin W.
Sauk Rapids, MN
Theses files are great and inexpensive. I have a couple in my purse at all times. You receive 20 in a pack and can't beat the price!
Diana G.
It's thin but gets the job done. You won't be able to reuse after one use. But the pack comes with so many I guess it doesn't matter.
Selena L.
Erie, PA
Perfect because they are disposable and easy to do quick touch-ups online manicure if you lose one no big deal very cheap to replace
Jennifer H.
I have always used the brand trim for a lot of my nail care needs. It's a very budget friendly brand. The results are also amazing.