Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #35 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Caitlin B.
Potsdam, NY
I have used this nail file for years! Even my grandma has! She also has a package in her purse and gives them to people who need one:)
Leah M.
Phoenix
Think these are affordable and convenient. they are convenient and cheap enough to keep in your purse handy or at home for quick fixes
Charmaine W.
These are definitely a classic in the beauty business.  I have owned these since I was a young girl.  My family has used these for years.
Lauren C.
Great price/great quality. I've used these for years. It is the only I've ever purchased so I can't compare to other brands out there!
McKenzie A.
Cheap but works for what is needed. They break easily but work for a while. I buy them for my girls to use so they can be thrown away.
Carin W.
Sauk Rapids, MN
Theses files are great and inexpensive. I have a couple in my purse at all times. You receive 20 in a pack and can't beat the price!
Lindsey K.
Love these for when i am doing my nails, they are nice and skinny, so work great when i get a little bit of polish besides my nails.
Sasha B.
Spring, TX
You get so many nail files in here that will last you a long time!! Gets all the sharp and annoying nails trimmed down! Favorite kind
brittney d.
I use these guys quite often as I have a tendency to break my nails easily buy they are kind of flimsy and wear down really quickly.
Kelly C.
Ashtabula, OH
The price for this item is extremely reasonable. They work well and last a long time because of the quantity you get in the package.