Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #35 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Tracey P.
Lemoore, CA
Good quality and reasonably priced. Sturdy and do not bend toi easily. I always keep a few in my purse for those little unexpected snags.
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Great Emery boards for filing my nails. They last awhile, and very reliable for filing a chip, or just making sure nail ends are even.
Jessica G.
Franklin, KY
These get the job done and they are cheap. And you get 20 of them! It doesn't hurt my feelings to throw them in the trash when I'm done
Debra T.
Blakely, GA
They work pretty good, but where out to fast on the edges. It's a quick fix to fixing a chipped nail. Wouldn't recommend this product.
Briana Q.
I like to do my own acrylic nails at home and manicures/pedicures and I love these filers. They are strong and last longer than others
Lauren C.
Great price/great quality. I've used these for years. It is the only I've ever purchased so I can't compare to other brands out there!
Charmaine W.
These are definitely a classic in the beauty business.  I have owned these since I was a young girl.  My family has used these for years.
Rachel F.
Lewisville, TX
These wear out pretty fast but work well for the price. They are also the right size to keep in you purse for the emergency hang nails.
Brittany G.
Frankfort, KY
Not the greatest but get the job done. Keep my nails from chipping. I hate to file my nails but this product does make it easier to do.
McKenzie A.
Cheap but works for what is needed. They break easily but work for a while. I buy them for my girls to use so they can be thrown away.