Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #30 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
JAN M.
Ennis, TX
I purchase these emery boards in bulk! I keep them everywhere - purse, desk, nightstand, bathroom, kitchen, etc. I have used these for years!
Yenise G.
Davie, FL
I love that this comes with 20 nail filers, they are a bit on the small side but with 20 in a pack it's great. It's also not very expensive.
Bethany E.
Oakville, WA
Been using these for many years. They never fail to work when I need them. Since I teND to lose them, the amount for the price can't be beat.
Laura V.
Kewanee
These are great throw in my purse, have one in each room, wherever you need them. They work very well and I will definitely purchase again
Michelle C.
Washington
These are a staple for any girl to have in their beauty cabinet. You can alway use a file and these are durable and last for quite awhile.
Katie B.
Chicopee
They work great and cheaply priced for a 20ct. Definitely get your money's worth this is the only brand I'll buy when I need a emery board.
Marie S.
Piney Flats, TN
I find these emory boards to be a good deal.my nails break easily so I use them a lot I have Used others before but keep going back to these
Katy M.
These are okay. I don’t like how flimsy they are as it makes it difficult to really file the nail. I will try a more sturdy file next time.
Taryn R.
Thin and wear out easily, but cheap enough to not feel like you have to hold on to it. I have a couple in my bag, on my vanity, everywhere!
Ashley R.
Cleveland , OH
It's your standard emery board. Nothing to fancy, does exactly what is supposed to do. Keeps nails looking neat and clean with regular use.