Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #35 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Crystal W.
Cheap and effective. They're not flimsy at all, and hoenstly I like that if I lose it, it's not a big loss, because I lose them all the time!
Cherry J.
Always good to have emory boards around and this is the brand I usually use. They are good, reliable and I can pick them up at my local store
Susan Z.
Vancouver, WA
The boards are nice and sturdy. I tend to not use them as much since I don't like the feeling when filing your nails anyway, but great brand!
Daisy P.
Eielson Afb, AK
They do the job! I enjoy buying the packs with multiple pieces because I tend to lose everything! These are fairly inexpensive and work well!
Melanie G.
Classic nail files that are definitely quickly disposable. They're pretty thin but they get the job done in terms of cleaning up rough edges.
Yenise G.
Davie, FL
I love that this comes with 20 nail filers, they are a bit on the small side but with 20 in a pack it's great. It's also not very expensive.
JAN M.
Ennis, TX
I purchase these emery boards in bulk! I keep them everywhere - purse, desk, nightstand, bathroom, kitchen, etc. I have used these for years!
Marie S.
Piney Flats, TN
I find these emory boards to be a good deal.my nails break easily so I use them a lot I have Used others before but keep going back to these
Ashley R.
Cleveland , OH
It's your standard emery board. Nothing to fancy, does exactly what is supposed to do. Keeps nails looking neat and clean with regular use.
Laura V.
Kewanee
These are great throw in my purse, have one in each room, wherever you need them. They work very well and I will definitely purchase again