Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #30 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Sarah W.
Great size for traveling/throwing in my bag. I like using the thicker emery boards as opposed to cutting my nails. Great to keep them maintained
Emily P.
Denver, CO
I like a basic emery board. They last long and they get the job done. Great on fingers or toes and it doesn't take forever to file the nail down.
Ashley J.
Philpot
Great to throw in my purse and go. Great for those little knicks you get in your nails! My grandmother used these and the tradition continues!
Courtney S.
Great product for the price. I keep these in my nail kit because they get the job done. You get plenty in the package and can't beat the price!
Rachel M.
Very convenient and work great to file nails. I would not recommend filing quickly as these boards are very course and wear the nail down fast
bobbie l.
Maxwell, CA
They are great for basic nail care from fingers to toes and can even be used when you have ruff patches around your nails so they stay smooth.
Marissa K.
Martinsburg, WV
These are a standard for my job. Working backstage in theater, an actor will alway as need a nail file. Their price to product ratio is great.
Jessica S.
Clinton Twp, MI
Convenient, easy, small and when I finish one I can throw it away and have another one ready without having to buy more until all 20 are gone.
Mackenzie H.
PA
They're just the classic nail files. Nothing fancy. They get the job done but they break easily for me and I just don't particularly like them.
natalie p.
Fairfield, CA
Great product for an even better price!!! The fact that it comes with so many is great you can carry them in your purse, car, work, and home!!!