Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Patricia n.
Fayetteville, GA
Work great. Noticed an odd smell while filing my nails. Hoping that wasn't from my nail! Good bit of emery boards come in the pack. Lasts a while.
Celia A.
Middletown, OH
These work great for a quick fix. Also for removing a splinter. But they are rough, they won't give you the best finish for a girly girl manicure.
Damicia E.
Shorewood, IL
These are trash. Don't recommend. I prefer using other brands but if I don't feel like going out and I ran out of everything else I will use them.
Michelle C.
Bremerton, WA
Very convenient. There is enough in the pack just in case you lose one. The board lasts a long time. You can also fit this into any purse or pouch.
Elisa R.
Whittier, CA
I like how they work and make your nails smooth but I wish they would make them last longer in the other hand, maybe that's why they come in 20ct.
Crystal O.
These are so awesome! They're simple nail files but work the best! They don't get dull right away and they shape the nail with just a few strokes!
Jackie M.
Red Cloud, NE
These work just as good as any other brands. Don't wear out super fast & smooths my nails very well. I'd buy them again & recommend them.
Gabriela H.
They are very afordable. You can easily use them and toss them when you are done. They are very inexpensive. I would totally recommend it to you.
Kourtney B.
Austin, TX
These break way too easily, they also don't last long at all. I was better off going to Sally's and buying a large professional emery board/file.
Nichola B.
These emery boards may be cheap to buy but they do the job
.I love the fact that it comes with so many and I can just toss one after a few uses.