Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
April A.
Decatur, IN
Not my preferred nail file. I basically use these if I can't find one if my better ones. These are a last resort but they do still get the job done.
Alicia R.
Dexter, MO
Works well and cheap enough to have one everywhere you need in case of an emergency. I have one in my purse, car console, makeup desk, and bathroom!
Briann J.
Have always used the Trim brand, very happy with the nail files, emery boards and nail clippers. Great products and always my go-to nail accessories.
Jesiree C.
Manchester, NH
I feel like these are extremely harsh on the nails and don't work too well. They feel like rough sandpaper and don't leave a nice finish to my nails.
Alexis T.
These are good for really tough nails I guess. They tore mine apart. A few swipes and my nails were all rough and it does not smooth them out at all
Brittany B.
Olmsted Falls, OH
At an good price them are the best mail trim filers I could use! They work wonders on my nails and last for a long time. For sure, money well spent!
Elisa R.
Whittier, CA
I like how they work and make your nails smooth but I wish they would make them last longer in the other hand, maybe that's why they come in 20ct.
Tammy R.
Negaunee, MI
Always a classic! These are inexpensive and work great. I keep them in many different places so I can always take care of that snag or sharp spot.
Tiffany D.
jacksonville, FL
Great little files for a super cheap price. One will last for a long time. They work great for smoothing little snags or filing down a broken nail.
Patricia n.
Fayetteville, GA
Work great. Noticed an odd smell while filing my nails. Hoping that wasn't from my nail! Good bit of emery boards come in the pack. Lasts a while.