Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #29 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Denisha M.
Raymore, MO
Cheap! Does it’s job well every time I spend money on big ones they were down easy or the little “paper🤷🏼‍♀️” starts to rip off . These are always reliable and it one does break it comes with plenty so I have another.
Megan W.
I’ve always used this brand. They work really well. They aren’t flimsy and sand paper works very good. It’s not dull to wear it just doesn’t do anything. It’s a good price too. I highly recommend to everyone.
Mandy G.
Custer
My mom got me a bunch of Emory boards in my Christmas stocking. My brothers fiancee got some too. Always good to have around for splits, snags or rough edges because I have a job that’s hard on my hands.
Courtney B.
They aren't the most comfortable to hold but with some work my nails are shaped and smooth. A huge advantage is the large bundle it comes in so you don't have to keep you back to the store for more files.
Monica F.
Winston Salem, NC
I love these nail files this package comes with so many and they are super cheap! They get the job done and last you for such a long time ! I will buy more when im done with mines ! I highly recommend
Jordan D.
Culbertson
Cheap and easy to find. They get the job done and can be used more than once. I can even use them on my daughter and they work great. I’m a reparations user and I recommend them to my friends!
Cathy K.
Brookfield
I’ve used these Emory boards for decades. You can always count on them to last and do a nice job on your nails. They are carried at lots of stores so you never run out. I buy these all the time and definitely recommend them.
Jennifer F.
Jersey City, NJ
They ok they get the job done I used them to on my husband I get my nails done by professional but I do my own feet often and my daughter hands and feet and my husband hands and feet at home
Gina d.
Rocklin, CA
Okay, so these nail files are super inexpensive and akways get the job done. wether I'm doing a full set of acrylics or just a normal gel polish manicure. I consistently grab for these.
Thania C.
Fulton, NY
These are great for on-the-go fixes, also helps when you need something really quick. Very affordable for how many you get in a package. And they're small enough to fit in any pocketbook or wallet.