Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #29 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Kara S.
Mercer, PA
Never be left without a nail file. These fit nicely in your purse.. Stash some in your glove box.. Great to take on vacation.. Durable and get the job done.
skycayla d.
Riverside, CA
I really like this product it works very well not only that it's not expensive I really enjoy a good deal and this product is Affordable and works very well
Wendy B.
Best price, best value. I keep these in stock at my house at all times. Everyone can have their own file, including the bird, & it doesn't cost me a fortune!
Jessica B.
Huntington, WV
I really like these nail files. I love it because they are sold in the gift shop at the hospital I work at and I always have a pack in my cubby just in case.
Tarah H.
Burbank, OH
They do their job and file nails very nicely. I love how they're small and are easy to store. But they are kind of cheaply made and Do not last long at all..
Jordan G.
Chester
These nail files are really good and perfect if you want to shape your nails at home I brought these at Sally’s I really enjoy these nail files and recommend
Rosa H.
Las Vegas, NV
These files get the job done! Perfect to store in purse for on the go or to use for traveling. Always carry one in my backpack to fix up nails before school.
Angie K.
Henning, MN
This product is just ok. I would much prefer to use the bigger fat nail files than these. These will do the job smooth out your nails just not my preference.
Cassandra S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Trim is affordable and works as well or better than the most expensive brands. It leaves my nails feeling smooth not rough after I've filed and shaped them.
Yesenia P.
I love these filers they are thin but very strong. I had one for almost 2 years and it was still in good condition. It helps greatly with shaping the nails.