Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #35 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Susana L.
These are my go-to emery boards. I use them for my toe nails and finger nails. They are strong and don't bend with the constant back and forth motion. The price and quantity is great!
Mallory H.
Los Angeles, CA
Trim Nail Care 20 count saves my life. I love that they're small so it doesn't take up space. Plus for the price is really worth it. Comes in handy to just have in your purse/bag or car
Valeria S.
These nail filers are so handy and a great size to keep one anywhere! I found out about this product through my grandmother and ever since I'm constantly buying them!
Gabriela G.
These are okay if you are in the need of a nail file I think they get worn out a bit faster than a more $$$ one
Safa A.
Easily used for trimming nails. Wished it was more thicker to avoid breaking of the clip board while using.
Alyssa V.
Marysville, WA
They're basic, but I love these boards. I have them at home and at work when I have a little downtime and can take a quick second to keep my nails looking good.
Charity C.
Independence, MO
O guess these are good. It is all I have use cause there cheap and to be honest I don't have nails but when I get false nails and remove them this is what I use
Diana P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
These work really well! Only bad side is they are pretty rough so, you have to be careful filing. The cost is comparable to other nail files and is easy to use.
Rachel M.
Pretty standard emery boards. They get the job done and don't ruin my nails. I also like that they're thin so I can clean up nail polish that gets on my fingers
Jessica P.
Adelanto, CA
Love purchasing these nail files! Comes with a good amount in the package! I like that they are small so they can fit in my little bags. It gets the job done !