Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #35 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Wendy G.
Van Nuys, CA
These are the basic nail fillers that you need on a daily. Working with food I need to have clean nails and these fillers do the job keeping my nails filled and clean.
Diana A.
Oswego, NY
Love these Emery boards. They file down nails very well and you can get quite a few uses out of them. They are worth the price and they are the only Emery boards I use.
Amber E.
Mount Vernon, IL
My family has used these emery boards for years. I have never once had a problem with them. They help with getting rid of jagged edges from hang nails or broken nails.
Casey S.
These aren't my favorite. They're too harsh for my nails. It feels as though they're doing more harm than good. It literally hurts to use them. I wouldn't recommend.
Clarissa M.
Paris, TN
They file really well especially when I have acrylic nails on and one chips. They last a long time and I'm not constantly having to throw them away or buy new ones.
Kellie P.
Temple, GA
These emery boards were only $1 for me. You get a lot of boards for the price. They do their job well for filing down nails and last a decent amount of time as well.
Veronic I.
Very affordable and durable! They leave my nails looking great! I use them instead of nail clippers because of the presicion I can get compared to a nail clipper.
Sarah M.
Aberdeen, SD
Honestly I just buy these because they are cheap, and if I lose on its all good because there is more! I mean it works good, just the same as every other nail file
Vanessa G.
San Antonio, TX
Inexpensive and gets the job done; great value! Perfect for home or the purse and because the box come with 20 you don't have to feel bad about losing a nail file.
Megan R.
Cedar City, UT
Super cheap and work extremely well. Depending on how much you use them, they may not last as long as some others, but these are definitely worth it for the price.