Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #35 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Aaliyah T.
Pretty rough and don't last to long but good for the price and you get a bunch in the package so even if you throw it away after a few uses you still have a bunch more to use over time.
Sophie L.
these are perfect nail files for just getting your nails spa down superfast to a good shape it's easy for shaping and I'm a first-time user and I would buy again it is a good value and very worth it I would recommend this
Katie M.
These files are a life saver! How often do you go on a man hunt to find a file; Kiss those days good-bye! This 20ct. Allows for long use, or hide them in places so you're never without!
Kay-Leigh M.
South Fork, PA
I usually pick these up. They aren't expensive and they get the job done. I normally only use them a few times before they aren't good anymore, but as I said they get the job done.
Melissa L.
Fresno, CA
These nail files work really good there easy to use and they leave your nails really nice the price is very good and there nice to have in the house for a quick manicure or pedicure
Brenda C.
Fontana, CA
A great price for a good quantity. Just like any nail filer gets the job done and you have extras because if you're like me I tend to lose them especially with my kids running around
Diana L.
Good if you don't like huge nail files and these are easy to carry around in case you have some rough edges that need touch up! They are easy to throw out as well!
Sheri C.
This set of files lasts a long time. The files are great quality and get the job done gently. I have always bought these files because they are sturdy and cheap.
Carrie S.
Red Bluff, CA
This is a staple in your nail kit for fixing broken nails or a tear. I always have a pack in the bathroom and a few of the files in my nightstand. I also take some with me to work!
Bless J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love using this Emery board because all the other ones I have user in the past breaks my nails and my nails get thin and this is the best product for me to use without breakage