Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #35 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Ginger D.
Rose City, MI
Works fine last you don't have to buy new all the time I pick them up at walmart's which is good because we don't have a lot of stores around us, and the price is good and are as good as the others
Ingrid G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Just the nice average nail file that gives you nice smooth nails, affordable, easy to use and convenient, nice size to carry around on the purse to smooth any edges that my be sticking out of shape.
Jennifer J.
Aurora, IA
For their price, these are a great value. However, I found that the files didn't work as effectively as other files I have used, and I went through them much more quickly.
Joy R.
Knoxville, TN
I really like the multi pack of emery boards so that I can keep one in each bathroom as well as my purse. They work really well to file my nails down and keep them smooth.
Megan S.
These are great, just your basic emery boards. I always lose mine so I like to get the cheap multipacks like these. Definitely good value for the amount of boards you get.
Breanna K.
concord, NC
I like these but they are a little rough on the nails, especially after removing acrylics. I don't like that there isn't a rough grain and a soft grain option on these
Jessica P.
Montevallo, AL
These work just as well as higher end nail files. The only con is they may not last as long as the other brands. You can purchase at Walmart for a little of nothing and they get the job done!
Carol D.
I used these nail filers to file mine and my daughters nails, What I like is that we can take them in our purse or on the back packes because theres several in a pack.
Julie F.
Johns Island, SC
I have purchased this many times to use at parties and other functions. They always work great and are very affordable!! They are super easy to use and a great value!!
Emily B.
Kent, OH
I'm pretty sure these are as basic as it gets for nail files. If you forgot yours somewhere, or your nail broke at the store, go ahead because they're cheap but will probably only last you 1 use