Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #35 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Cassie M.
Mount Lookout, WV
These nail files are good to have around. I keep them in my car just incase I break a nail and need to fix them from being uneven. I like the price, easy to use and buy them very often.
fari b.
Katy, TX
This pack comes with enough emery boards to stash one everywhere you may need. I have one in my car, my purse, my desk at work etc. They are small enough to fit most anywhere, but big enough to get the job done.
Judy T.
Mesa, AZ
Using this to catch rough edges of your nails or reforming a broken nail to fit in with others is a must with this product. Simple, inexpensive and to the point. It does what an every board should do and then some
Emily B.
Nashville, TN
These will get the job done in a pinch but not my favorite. They are a little flimsy, but they have a nice texture to them. I bought them from Walmart, and I would probably
Not purchase this product again.
Candace g.
Luttrell, TN
These Emory files work so good. I carry one with me wherever I go in case I need them. They work just as good as the name brand expensive ones. They last along time also because you get 20.
Cheryl F.
Lewes, DE
What can I say to me a nail file is a nail file. I just wish there was a better design. So much gets wasted because I don't use the middle of the board. Come on this is 2016 come up with a better design!
Mayte A.
Porterville, CA
I buy these emery boards regularly since I do my nails very often. The price for these are great. They do the job, the grit is good. It's not different from any other brands of emery boards you'd use.
Nikki B.
These get the job done and are cheap! I love that they're small because I can always have one tucked in my purse and car. They are small and cheap so that is a pro and con- pro because they dont take up much space, but con because the don't last as long as big emery boards.
Justin C.
These were like ones that used to find in stores locally but they do not carry them now. These are a bit pricier than the cheaper ones carried in stores locally but I think the quality is better. I can easily file and smooth finger or toe nails with this product in a short time. Put one in my travel suitcase - stuck it in side pouch of my check bag so I won't have any issues at security. Packaging arrived intact and days ahead of estimated delivery date.
Angela T.
Santa Clarita, CA
These are always affordable but I should probably should just buy a longer lasting durable product. These tend to go missing for me because I always think I have plenty. But it is a decent product.