Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #35 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Ashley M.
Huntsville, AR
These are so affordable and work great! I'm always chipping or breaking a nail and if I don't have something to smooth it out, I tend to bite my nails. I have these in my purse, on my night stand, in my makeup bag... You name it.
Alysha P.
These are my go to nail files! I keep them everywhere around the house, my purse, the car, they really come in handy if ever I have a broken nail and need a quick file.
Rachael D.
Bel Air, MD
I carry a few of these on my person at all times. I have some at my desk, some in my purse, in each car, on my nightstand, and in a drawer in the living room coffee table. They're cheap and I don't get devastated if I lose one.
Tiffany H.
Goodyear, AZ
These are pretty cheap, and I was able to get them at Walmart. They're great when you need something quick; however, I felt that they were a little too rough on my nails.
Shel M.
Marysville, WA
I use this product as it's cheap and serves it's purpose well. I usually just dispose it after a couple of uses and I feel it's okay to do that because of the price. Great value for money.
Holly D.
I love having these around for my nails and toenails as well as using them occasionally to sharpen my tweezers! The 20-pack is so handy and the price is right to have one wherever I need it- purse, bathroom, anywhere!
These nail files get the job done, but tend to wear out pretty quickly. I like them for the size--its easy to stash one in my purse, one in my makeup bag, one in my travel bag, etc. I always have one when I need it.
Sandy J.
I typically find these at my dollar or 99 cent store. These great for filing for nails. Just remember to always go in one direction! So that way you don't hurt your nails too much when shaping them. Easy and cheap to use!
fari b.
Katy, TX
This pack comes with enough emery boards to stash one everywhere you may need. I have one in my car, my purse, my desk at work etc. They are small enough to fit most anywhere, but big enough to get the job done.
Emilia L.
Santa Ana, CA
I didn't like these very much. They were too small for me & I feel like they didn't do much. After I'd file them I'd get this weird smell & I feel like they weren't worth it.