Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #30 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
This is a great value pack of nail files. These nail files are handy to shape my nails. I like to replace th regularly son buying a pack like this is a great buy!
Kimberly V.
Long lasting emery boards. The grade on each side is good. I use them daily. The rougher side is good for filing down nicks or and extremely rough places on my nails. The smooth side is perfect for polishing the edges as I like mine smooth and soft.
Holly J.
I love using these emery boards because they're cheap enough that I can throw a couple in my purse and not worry if I lose them. I frequently purchase this type, and feel as though they're easy to use and I would definitely recommend them to others.
Rachel N.
This nail trimmer is good for traveling , I buy mind from Walmart or target .. it's very affordable so that's always good for me .. overall I like this brand and I'm very satisfied, so I can will definitely buy again
Kim S.
Port Orange, FL
I keep a stock pile for when my friends come over so no one has to share. Only not so good part is they break really easily if you use them more than once or twice
Rita W.
Waldorf, MD
Files, shapes and evens perfectly. not too rough, not too expensive, gets the job done well, small enough to travel in my purse. I am a repeat purchaser as I buy these often. I'd buy again and continue to buy them and tell others about the products.
Folashade F.
Sarasota, FL
I use Trim for so many of Mr nail products. I especially liked thier Emory boards. I have these things am over my house. You never know when you have a snag and need to file it down real quick. These are a life saver and they are usually quite cheap.
Ashley O.
Plano, TX
although it wears down after a while, its super cheap and useful, especially on the go. also, theres 20 of them for such a low price that its unbelievable how well it works. its especially great because you have 20 that you and bring everywhere
Jenny S.
Chattanooga, TN
Trim Nail Care Emery Boards are terrific to have in your make up bag or carry in your purse. They hold up well and are easy to use. The price makes this package a good deal and the quality makes it a wise purchase. I'll buy these over and over!
Cheyenne Y.
Bridgeport , CT
The price of these are great and they are just as efficient as a more expensive nail file . They are sold almost everywhere and you get quite a few of them which is perfect for me because I like to keep one in my purse and a few around my house .