Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #33 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Kayla L.
These work very well! They do wear out fairly quickly but this is a large package and is very affordable do I don't mind. They do quickly shape nails with little effort which I love!
Heather L.
Minneapolis, MN
I use these Trim Emery Boards for myself as well as my 4 month old son. They seem to work fairly well at filing the nail down without being too abrasive to the nearby skin if my hand slips. They were a good price and do exactly what they're supposed to do.
Libby C.
Williamsburg, VA
A standard in my medicine cabinet: affordable and easily replaceable when one wears out. These end up stashed all over my house so that I can reshape my nails by filing rather than biting them. Plus, a pack of twenty of them will last you a good while!
Hannah M.
Eau Claire, WI
The best nail file I have ever used. When I first got it, I thought it seemed too fine to file, but I was wrong... it is fantastic, and being fine like it is, it is gentle on your nails. I have used various nail files, but none are as good as this one.
Krystal A.
Framingham
These are very decent quality nail files. I got them at Walmart but they can be bought pretty much anywhere. I've used these multiple times. I would get these if you want more than one nail file and are not looking to buy an expensive one also. Good files!
allison G.
The think I love about Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards is that you can get them at the dollar store! There is nothing I love more then a good deal and a great product! I like my nails short and the emery boards help me keep them the way I like them!
Elena L.
Plainview
I love this branf because 2 are in one package but they waist quick it would be better if 4 came in but I'll still buy from this brand they do work great but like I sid they waist faster
Angelia A.
Henderson, TX
I used trim nail care emery boards for on the go between manicures. They come in a 20 ct pack so I can keep them anywhere I might need them. I brought mine at Walmart and have been buying them for years. I would differently recommend trim emery boards
Kimberly V.
Long lasting emery boards. The grade on each side is good. I use them daily. The rougher side is good for filing down nicks or and extremely rough places on my nails. The smooth side is perfect for polishing the edges as I like mine smooth and soft.
Folashade F.
Sarasota, FL
I use Trim for so many of Mr nail products. I especially liked thier Emory boards. I have these things am over my house. You never know when you have a snag and need to file it down real quick. These are a life saver and they are usually quite cheap.