Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #29 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Meghan O.
Odessa , TX
My favorite nails files ! Only brand I use . They last me a long time ! Love how you get twenty in one package . I do my nails every couple of days and I always file them !
Beth B.
Waukesha, WI
These are a great price and quality! I throw one these in my purse because I never know when I'll have a nail catastrophe! They are cheap enough that if I loose one it isn't a big deal! My aunt and I swear by these! Definitely a brand you want if looking for nail files!
alicia d.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I like to carry these in my hang bag cause I'm always shipping a nap when i try to get my girls out of there car seat. So you see me filling my nails very often and know my toddler does the same thing. It's the cures thing ever.
Kendra J.
These get the job done quickly and inexpensively. They have been my go to brand for over 15 years. They are easy to use and last quite a while for the size and price. I prefer these over other brands as I tend to lose files a lot, and these don't break the bank to replace.
Brittany H.
Odessa, TX
I love how affordable Trim brand is compared to other brands. I am sure a better quality Emery board would do a better job at not leaving nails scratchy. But for the price it's a great product.
Rachelle E.
Pittsburg, CA
Decent nail files. They're cheaper and can get the job done, but aren't as effective as pricier emery boards. I do like that these come in a pack of 20 so that I can keep one in my makeup bag, one in my purse, in my car, etc. and I'll always have one handy.
Livia H.
Ooltewah, TN
These are small and had but very rough on my nail, I also noticed after using them in general that nail breaks. These files are not strong so they bend easily and you will go through them faster vs. a regular nail file.
Rehmat D.
Jesup, GA
I mean this is a pretty okay product.Pretty cheap so don't expect much.Gets the job done,but the board are flimsy.You can get at least two uses out of each board.Not my favorite thing to use and I've only touched a couple of the 20 that came in the package.
Allie G.
Murray, KY
These emery boards are great to have around the house. I like that they are inexpensive enough to have in multiple places. I use these on my infant daughter's fingernails and they aren't too harsh and they don't come apart like other brands. I would buy again.
Rachel C.
Morganton, NC
Really love this it files my finger nails and toe nails so great, was very inexpensive makes my nails real soft. Purchased mine at sally's beauty store, repeat buyer.