Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #35 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Thalia S.
San Antonio, TX
These are pretty good emery boards they do the job that they're supposed to do. I always find myself going back to this product because it always files my nails down smoothly and it's not harsh on my nails.
Nicole S.
Denver, IA
For the price they're ok. They're just basic emery boards. I won't probably buy them again in the near future. Or until I forget why I don't want to buy them again. The coarse side is way too coarse. The fine side should be the coarse side.
Seana J.
Good, cheap nail files. I grab these whenever I need new ones and only have time to run by the dollar store. Work just as well as most other brands but they are a bit flimsy. Would repurchase because they're convenient and get the job done.
Whitney R.
Crossett, AR
Works as a nail file. They wear out fairly quickly but for the price, they are not a bad value. They definitely get the job done. Nice size package, can leave files everywhere.
Allison H.
San Clemente, CA
I buy these to include in little home manicure gift sets. They're a great price and work very well. They are much more durable than I initially expected. I find myself repurchasing these time and again.
Jené R.
Tulsa, OK
These are an inexpensive option if you're looking for quantity over quality. They can be easily cut in half and used for samples or demonstrations of applying nail wraps, for example. Not my favorite nail file, but if precision isn't a major concern these are a good option.
Marissa D.
San Diego, CA
Trim makes great, affordable nail care products and these files are no different! Always make sure I have a file in my purse, just in case! These specific boards don't last too long, but since it's in a pack of 20 and they are fairly cheap, that's not a major concern of mine.
Arielle O.
These are standard Emery boards. My mother used the same ones when I was a kid so this is what I use. They work fine helping to shape or shave down the nail to desired length.
This product is your typical emery board. Its nothing too special and gets the job done. What is great about this is the price and amount you get. If you use one up or lose it, no problem you have plenty more! When I run out I buy more, you definitely get your moneys worth.
Mackenna O.
Chula Vista, CA
I definitely don't love these nail files. They are flimsy and don't last very long. But they do work good for my 9 month old son and his little nails. Not worth buying again