Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #35 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
These are a good, classic, and effective nail tool! Nice and coarse on one side-unlike the thicker boards! Other side is great for finishing off. Price is always reasonable! Will buy again-good, reliable purchase!
Missy L.
I like the Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards, these last for awhile and really do a good job with filing nails. I would purchase again. Previously I have bought from CVS and Walmart. I see these there almost always. I would recommend to friends.
Linda R.
the trim standard emery boards are quick and easy to use. i usually get these for my husband and daughter to use. they love how they can hold it and use it when needed. the only downfall to them is if they get wet they aren't good anymore. i usually always have a few of these in every room.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
Not good at all they are pretty horrible actually. But they've been around for so long. And people love being cheap so it will keep them in business for long. First it does leave my frays like crazy. I bought them in an emergency on my lunch break.
Wendy A.
These nail boards get the job done their not the best quality but they do the work. I use the big pack because once I see them get the white powdery stuff on it i throw them away which take me about 3-4 uses. I will still buy them just because their affordable and contain several boards.
Rachel C.
Sharps Chapel
These Emory boards are good for what they are. For the price, they are not bad at all. They are very cheap. However, you don't get a lot of uses out of each board. There are def different brands that are better
Jessica G.
Crescent City, CA
Like that you get 20 in the pack they do the job and are very inexpensive especially since I always tend to miss place them after I used them. The orange size it perfect to shape your nails and the white side a lot finer to smooth out your nails.
Tracie C.
Watertown, TN
Great product - easy to use and gets the job done well on my nails. I like that I get several in a package and that for the price and I can throw them away after a few uses without feeling like I'm loosing $$
Kim D.
Rapid City, SD
Trim Nail Care standard emery boards are all I use. They are inexpensive, they work as well as any other I've tried and, because of their low price, I can take them anywhere with me and not worry about losing one. I will continue to buy Trim emery boards as long as they are available.
Thalia S.
San Antonio, TX
These are pretty good emery boards they do the job that they're supposed to do. I always find myself going back to this product because it always files my nails down smoothly and it's not harsh on my nails.