Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #35 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Roseann W.
Yulee
Love love love these, I bought a box about 8 months ago and I still have one or two left between me and mom both occasionally using them. My mom works at a hospital so she has to keep her nails smoothly filed and she absolutely loves these particular files.
christine k.
I have been using the regular emery boards from Trim for many years and they do exactly what they are meant to do! Plus the cost is wonderful as it's not too expensive at all. They are a little easy to break...or maybe I'm too rough on them. Otherwise I am pleased with these boards for filing my nails.
Jenni S.
These are your standard nail files. The price is good for getting several of them if you need that many at a time but I personally would rather have a thicker and stronger board most of the time. I do like the brand though.
Sabrina W.
Dunnellon, FL
These are just your basic emery boards at a cheap price. Pros are cheap and cons are they don't last long but for the price you can't beat it. I bought mine from Wal-Mart. They are very easy to use and you can put them in your purse. I would recommend them.
Cindy S.
Dexter, NY
I don't have very strong nails, so often get part of the nail breaking off. I buy Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards at WalMart, and it shapes them up quickly. Very easy to use...just have to remember to carry them with me! Yes, I would buy them again.
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
have a million of these laying around my house and office! i am a nail fanatic and love to have my nails perfectly shaped at all times! i have gone through many, many, many packages and still continue to buy more! they are that good and that inexpensive!
Angela R.
Salem, OR
This a good decent product. It does wonders when I need to do a little nail care here in then. It leaves them nice and smooth, perfect for shaping if needed. They are very thin in material, meaning don't put to much pressure. Could bend and possibly break.
Marla G.
Edinburg, TX
Love these! They are great, perfect for bail filing! It is very easy to use no struggle at all. I use it every time I'm in need of it! Trim lasted more than other brands. Totally would buy it again if I have too!
Brandie G.
Perris, CA
These are awesome to use they work really well I love them because they are super affordable and work really well for the price. I recommend to all my friends and family. They are really great and will continue to buy them as long as I need them. :)
Dominika O.
Arlington Hts, IL
I like these because they are small and plenty come in a pack so if you're like me, you can keep one in your purse one in your car etc. I don't LOVE the quality of the product, it gets the job done but they don't last as long as other nail files I have purchased in the past.