Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #30 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Teressa R.
Smithfield, UT
These emery boards are very inexpensive but you get a lot of bang for your buck. They work better than pricier alternatives. I keep a couple with me at all times and they come in very handy. I buy them at Walmart and the price is very low. I would recommend them over pricier ones.
Angela O.
Waterbury, CT
This is one of my favorites! I use this every time to shape up my nails. It's very easy to apply use. It's something I always use and buy. It gives me just want I want from it. It's not pricey at all and I would recommend it to everyone.
Katherine M.
Super convenient to have with you at all time for those annoying snags and breaks! These are great to stick in your purse or even have at your desk drawer for the quick fix. Rough side for the major work and a finer side for the touchups!
Adiya O.
Athens, GA
I use the coarse and standard files for my nails. They do a goo job of trim and evening them out. They are also very affordable and easy to find at any walmart which I like because I shop there frequently so it's easy to just grab them when I'm grocery shopping or something.
Nazarena P.
These nail filers definitely do the job. They are very cheap so you don't have to break your wallet. The thing is that probably one filer is only for a one time use. They do wear out pretty fast. I probably wouldn't keep buying them .
Teresa L.
West Jordan, UT
For a very cheap price you get 20 emery boards. However, the boards are not very strong and do not last that long. The boards last for about a week at most for me so I go through a box in a month or two. They are good if you need a quick fix or one to throw in the purse.
Micah H.
Holland, MI
These are great for day to day use. When my nails break or chip these emery boards allow me to smooth out the edges. They can be flimsy and will bend under pressure or if they are used repeatedly. But with the 20 count box you can just throw them away when you are done!
Sari A.
Ventnor City, NJ
Simple, efficient, and what I grew up using. Can't beat a product that just works. No thrills or pretty pictures, easy to hold and easy to use. You know exactly what you're getting when you purchase these and you know they're going to work and hold up in your makeup bag.
Hyun K.
got it at CVS, super affordable and gets the job done. you can use it once or twice and toss it out without a problem ! keeps nails smooth. i carry this everywhere. one for my purse, one in my car, one in my office drawer. it's very convenient !
andrea m.
This nail file it's okay for a one time use its very thin so It breaks easy it does it job but there's better files out there I only use them because they come with a nail care kit I purchased I really wouldn't reccomend them.