Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #35 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Lynn F.
These emery boards are really great. You get a bunch in the pack. Each emery board can be used for both of your hands. I have never had an issue with these emery boards. It's a great value for how many you are getting. I would definitely buy it again.
Sandra T.
Plymouth, WA
This product is what i usually always buy because they are very affordable and can easily be thrown out after they have been used. i like it better than others because they do the same thing and are more affordable. i will keep purchasing this item.
Karina P.
Tustin, CA
These are pretty much a staple in my household. I like to change up my nails very often and I like to file them to make sure they are in tip top shape before I start with the polish. They're usually around $2 for a pack of 20, so it takes me a while to go through them. It's a great value.
Tammy W.
Pilot Mountain, NC
I have found that this brand of emory board seems to last much longer than the others. Most of them tend to break or split after the first use. The Trim brand can be used multiple times were the revlon or Sally Hansen only last one or two. Would definitely recommend these to others.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
Not the best I have used, but it's okay for the cheap price. I find that it's a little too rough for my nails. I got it for a great price at Walmart and it was my first time buying it. If you want something quick buy it, however if you're too picky then get a high value one from sephora.
Candace A.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love the trim nail emery boards. Not only are the super inexpensive but you get a good amount for such a fair price. Not only do they get the job done they are also very light weight and bendable enough to get into the corners of the nails. The skinny frame of the nail file also gives it a nice grip so it's very easy to work with. This is a must have in you purse, makeup bag, travel bag, etc!
Katherine M.
Super convenient to have with you at all time for those annoying snags and breaks! These are great to stick in your purse or even have at your desk drawer for the quick fix. Rough side for the major work and a finer side for the touchups!
Teressa R.
Smithfield, UT
These emery boards are very inexpensive but you get a lot of bang for your buck. They work better than pricier alternatives. I keep a couple with me at all times and they come in very handy. I buy them at Walmart and the price is very low. I would recommend them over pricier ones.
Joanna M.
Hamden, CT
These emery boards are perfect for shaping nails. The pack of 20 is perfect because you can easily get rid of the boards when the board doesn't file anymore. I always have a pack of these lying around at home, in my bag and in my car! I would definitely recommend them to every one
Andrea A.
Trim emery boards are pretty inexpensive and they do the trick. I really haven't noticed any difference between these or any other nail files I have used. I bought these at Target for a very reasonable price. There may be better ones out there, but I don't think it's worth spending more money when these work fine. A pack of 20 lasts me 6 months or more. I'm sure I will buy these again.