Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #33 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Angela D.
Rosenberg , TX
I use these to file my toe nails, and its just the perfect amount of coarseness to trim down my toe nails. The 20ct pack lasts for 6-8 months depending on how much I use them. Price point is great and i use 1 board each time I paint my nails to file them down. = 1 board for 10 nails.
Lori G.
Winter Haven, FL
Fairly common emery boards, nothing fancy, great for touch ups and nail emergencies. The boards are single use if doing a full nail set, tend to be dulled after that. The size is trim and manageable and for 20 boards the price is great. For more formal manicures, would recommend a more sturdy board, but great for basic nail care.
Jennifer D.
Denton, TX
I use just standard nail files, because I like that they come in a big pack and because they are disposable. I prefer to throw them away when they get worn but I really don't want to pay a lot for something that I will throw in the trash later. Also I typically will buy extra packs because my friends seem to always need some.
Shannon C.
Perfect size especially when you're on the go. Easy to use and gets the job done fast. I am a repeat used, I don't think I've purchased any other brand so I can't compare it to anything else. I would definitely recommend it to others because of the way they are and the price!
Cristina C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great value for the money and carry them in my purse, car and have in a ton of locations around my house. I liked the way it leaves a clean smooth file. Compared to the other brands that may leave it shagged. I will definitely buy again once I run out of all mine
Frances M.
Haskell, NJ
I love the Trim brand of products. They are every bit as good as the expensive brands, with a fraction of the cost. You can find it at any Walmart or Target, making it easy to get your hands on. I recommend this product often and buy it for others. I've even made gift baskets with the Trim products and it was a hit!
Lindsay W.
Kutztown, PA
I have these and I love them! I don't get too concerned if I lose one because they are so cheap and so easy to go back and get some more. They are a bit flimsy, and while they snap easily, they are still really good to use. I will for sure go back to get some more.
Monica G.
Vernon, TX
I can't say that I'm really picky enough when it comes to what I use on my nails to make a completely trustworthy review on just how great these products are but I like how long they last. I mean as each one individually. They're not really pricey so that's why I'm pleasantly surprised. Most of the time when I go for cheaper brands I can use them for about 10 minutes and then they're all used up, but these lasted me for quite a while.
Dana D.
Tucson, AZ
These get the job done. I like that they are small so you can see what you are doing. I also feel that they are more precise than foam nail files (they don't have too much give when you are filing). I wish they were cuter, but that doesn't decrease functionality.
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
The Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Board set is very, very affordable and super accessible at almost any drug store or super store. My issue with this product is the low quality. I felt like I was constantly keeping the board from bending during the entire use.