Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #29 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
LEAR26780 ORIANA R.
I do not really like these nail files. I bought these at a local pharmacy and I feel like I wasted my money; Because despite being quite cheap they are of very poor quality. They work well for a while but then the lime paper begins to fall on the edges and in addition they are so small and thin that they break very easily. I do not recommend them
Meghan M.
I bought a pack to save a few dollars instead of purchasing a really nice larger one that may not last as long. To my surprise and delight these have lasted me over the last 2-3 years. I wear acrylic nails but don't like to go in for fills (I go in and have them redone every 2 months or so) in the mean time I file down the acrylic and the nail so that I can maintain them and repaint them. The file holds up well and I can use the same file for 6 months or so before I need to get a new one. Needless to say a pack of 20 will last awhile!
Crystal G.
Midland, TX
I bought these because there was so many in a pack for a cheap price and I understand why now. They file really good but they get worn out almost immediately. It took me 2 just to do both of my hands. I wasn't very happy with this product, but I gave it 3 stars because it does come with multiples if you are on a budget.
Corinne P.
Glastonbury
These nail files are really good for smoothing your nails, but they are not very durable. I've owned a few of these, and they always go very quickly. Often, the rough paper separates from the cardboard and falls apart. This is a good product if you're looking for something cheap and temporary, but I would stay away if you want something more durable and long-lasting.
Teresa L.
GLENDALE, AZ
These are my go-to emery boards. I love using them to keep my short nails shaped up. They have two sides for edge control. I definitely will continue to buy these mainly for the cheapness and the quality. I've used these for years and if you're looking for an inexpensive emery then these are fantastic.
Brittany J.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been a nail biter for over fifteen years and truly believe that these nail files have helped me to stop my bad habit. I love that there are 20 in the pack so that I can keep them with me no matter where I go. Also, the price is so affordable for so many nail files! They provide a smooth and concisely finished edge that keep my nails looking great.
Aimee R.
Dallas, TX
These nail files are flimsy, but they are very course (think sandpaper) so they file nails very quickly, which can be a plus or a negative depending on how much length you want to keep on your nails. They are very affordable and they come in a 20 pack, so it's worth it. However, I have found that because they are flimsy, they sometimes fold in half.
Melissa B.
Im Obsessed With Always Keeping Up With My Nails!I Paint My Nails Every Week And Also Keep Up With My Trimming And Cleaning.I Love Using This Product Because It Comes With So Many And Also Is Not Expensive.For A Person Who Constantly Uses Nail Filers,This Is The Best.Its Better Than Buying One Expensive, Fancy Filer.
Samantha V.
I love these files! They're great. They're easy to use and they were pretty cheap. They also come with a lot of files so you don't have to keep buying more. They're easy to use.
Renee U.
Revere, MA
How can you go wrong with a good old fashion emery board?

My mother always taught me to keep one in my purse because you never know when you're going to have a hang nail. The Trim product is the standard, what your mother grew up with product but your mother knew what she was talking about!