Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #35 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Laikyn G.
LOVE THIS! So handy. I have the in my car, my purse, scattered around my house!! I’m AlWAYS in need of a nail file and these are so convenient. They have just enough file for a few times use and they’re cheap!!!
Shayna D.
They work well for filing around the corners, if you have short nails. They do leave a bit of a rough texture on the tip of your nail, but they're quite inexpensive and very handy to have around. Will definitley continue to purchase these.
Chelsea D.
The grit falls off after a few strokes sometimes, but they get the job done. They are affordable, I don't expect much for only spending a few bucks on emery boards that are meant to be disposable anyways.
Fabi V.
Indio, CA
This boards are great to file your nails and because of other size I always carry one or two with me. Nothing worse than breaking a nail and the feeling I learned long time ago to always carry a nail filer and leave some at work just in case.
Teresa E.
Mullens, WV
You get a lot for such a great price! They do their job and don't break as easy. I would buy again and would recommend to anyone looking for this type of product. You can find it almost anywhere really.
Chelsea H.
Alum Bridge, WV
Love these nail board. So inexpensive and get the job done great! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. Easy to use and will be repurchasing. This is the only nail board that I like to use
Dava T.
Kissimmee, FL
It gets the job done. It's a standard Emery board it does what it needs to do to file your nails down. It's not expensive so that makes it okay like I said gets the job done.
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
I really don't file my nails much. Maybe once a week if a nail chips. This work great. They are inexpensive. You can purchase them from any department store or pharmacy. I would recommend to others.
Icela T.
They work really well for the price. The only down side is that they wear down quick and they are thin. So they break easily. But you get a bunch in a pack for like a buck. So imo it's worth it.
Alyssa G.
Wakeman, OH
These are so cheap and always my go to when it comes to nail files. They are usually under $2 for a package of 20 at Target and you can use them multiple times before having to throw away.