Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM #29 in Nail Files

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Amber L.
San Diego , CA
I will usually end up buying these nail files because they're affordable and you get many. I keep them all around the house because I cannot stand a broken or jagged nail. They're good quality but definitely not long lasting
Ivy P.
They are just your average, everyday Emory boards for a cheap price. They get the job done good enough for me. But if you are more picky about how your nails turn out, I might suggest getting something a bit more proficient.
Anna M.
Simple filers. I bought them to have on the go since they are cheap I don't mind if they break or get ruined. But they work very well and because they are thin I can get in to hard to reach spots on my nails.
Shai C.
I like these because I can get a few uses out of them and toss them out without feeling guilty. I wouldn't recommend them for any heavy filing (for Acrylics or toes) but they're great for finger nail shaping.
Rawabi E.
Hialeah, FL
I do not like these that much. I feel like they're useful for individuals with nails that are extremely tough. For a person that has normal somewhat strong and sensitive nails, these were uncomfortable to use.
Olga D.
La Grange Pk, IL
I use these all the time to file any nails that break or chip. They are a little rough so take it easy. These are always available at a good price and are small enough to carry in my wallet. Definitely would buy again.
Laikyn G.
LOVE THIS! So handy. I have the in my car, my purse, scattered around my house!! I’m AlWAYS in need of a nail file and these are so convenient. They have just enough file for a few times use and they’re cheap!!!
Fabi V.
Indio, CA
This boards are great to file your nails and because of other size I always carry one or two with me. Nothing worse than breaking a nail and the feeling I learned long time ago to always carry a nail filer and leave some at work just in case.
Chelsea D.
The grit falls off after a few strokes sometimes, but they get the job done. They are affordable, I don't expect much for only spending a few bucks on emery boards that are meant to be disposable anyways.
Shayna D.
They work well for filing around the corners, if you have short nails. They do leave a bit of a rough texture on the tip of your nail, but they're quite inexpensive and very handy to have around. Will definitley continue to purchase these.