Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Mary Carmen S.Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct. uploaded by Heather C.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

BY TRIM

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails. see more...

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards  20 ct.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.
  • "Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i want" in 1 review
Payton B.
Des Moines, IA
I like these because they are small and I can use them once and throw them away. They tend to get dull after one full manicure/pedicure however I like getting a fresh file every time. They are very cheap so it’s not that big of a deal to use them one and pitch it. You can find them at any local drugstore and probably even your local grocery store or even the dollar store. I think these are great.
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
These are nice finger nail files..and disposable. Which I like .cuts down on germs cause you can throw them away. ..The price is great. .I keep these in my purse and make up bag, so they are alwAys handy. I would recommend and buy again.I bought mine at Walgreens,  but I also seen them in other stores.
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
Good quality nail filers and so many of them. They are easy to use and coarse enough that you can file your nails quickly. One con would be that your nails end up being kind of sharp after filing them. Would recommend for someone who files their nails daily.
Aimee D.
Hazard, KY
These emery boards are great! They’re sleek and easy to use! Much nicer than other brands! I love that they come with more than one in a pack so that I always have a few on hand and can keep some at home, in my purse and in my car! I highly recommend these emery boards!
Kylie D.
Kittanning, PA
Absolutely cannot go wrong with these. Such a great value. These hold up and work as well as more expensive single nail files. Every time I buy an expensive I always lose it. You really can’t go wrong with a box of these emory boards. I seriously have a box of these in my bathroom, bedroom, at my vanity, in my kitchen, and in my car; that’s how much I love and use them.
Carey D.
These are great to keep around in your purse or travel bag really anywhere. I keep these because of the value for the price you can’t beat it. They aren’t the best for long term or multiple use but they get the job done when your on the go!
Elisa H.
Conowingo
These emery boards are great for filing my nails. They are very easy to use. They take away the rough edges and make my nails smooth quickly. I am repeat user. I would definitely recommend them to others. I like that there are 20 in the pack since I am always misplacing them.
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
These are so affordable, and work great on my fingernails. They do wear out somewhat quickly, but that is to be expected at this price point! I purchase them at target in a large pack, so I always have nail files on hand.
CHELSEA B.
I have purchased these nail files and I did not like them at all. They are very thin and cheap. They break very easily. They do not file harder nails good at all. Wear out very quick also. I would not buy it again.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
These are my favorite nail filers! I love how many comes in the pack. They are easy to use, disposable, and cheap. They work great and file your nails down fast. You can find them anywhere too! I usually get mine from walmart or dollar general! They are kinda bendable and flexible though.