MakeupNail ToolsNail Files & Emery BoardsTrim
Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct

Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.

by Trim

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. 2 distinctive finishes: Coarse side for shaping and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails.

Pros and cons of this product?
Start your review of Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct.!
Product Highlights
Although they definitely get the job done, these tend to be a little rough on my nails and don't last very long either. in reviews
they dont work so well it will take me a long time to get what i wantin reviews
Cris H.
Trim Nail Care Standard Emery Boards 20 ct. These are so easy to have one just bout anywhere you may need to fix a jagged nail. So inexpensive and easily purchase at any store. Future products could include a plastic case. Would recommend .
fari B.
Katy, TX
This pack comes with enough emery boards to stash one everywhere you may need. I have one in my car, my purse, my desk at work etc. They are small enough to fit most anywhere, but big enough to get the job done.
Kimberly P.
Tomah
There are so many different nail filing products out there. I ALWAYS go back to basics and back to this one. They work just as well as the more expensive ones I have bought and they are much cheaper and last longer.
Esther E.
Yonkers, NY
These lasts for years! Can't remember the last time i bought a nail file since getting this pack. I keep one on me at all times.
Icela T.
They work really well for the price. The only down side is that they wear down quick and they are thin. So they break easily. But you get a bunch in a pack for like a buck. So imo it's worth it.
rebecca L.
Don't buy it bends alot. When I tried using this file it keep bending and wouldn't even file my nail correctly .
Joyce J.
New Ulm, TX
These I keep at work, in my purse, baby bag, bedroom, and bathroom. My all time go to for snaggly nails.
Vivian G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I love keeping these every where I am and a couple in my purse. Most recently I had s fingernail get a really big snag in it. I took off the nail and the Emory board work wonders on the jagged edge.
Veronica W.
These are basic and help out in a pinch. They're not my favorite but are reliable and consistent.
Michelle R.
San Jose, CA
These nail files are really great for quick touch ups. They are surprisingly durable. One emery board was sturdy enough to go through one full manicure.