BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTrim
Nail Care Professional Emery Board

Trim Nail Care Professional Emery Board

by Trim

This long manufactured from high qualitymaterials Emery Board provide superior nail shaping and finishing effectiveness. Heavy coarse file is perfect to smooth, reduce seams and shape, natural and artifical nails.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trim Nail Care Professional Emery Board!
Ivonne B.
It does the job so fast which I like because I'm a get it over with type of gal, it's so cheap to ahead and grab a few haha it's really good so yes I recommend it
Jehnny  P.
Cleburne, TX
It's a pretty good nail file. I can complete my manicure at the comfort of my home. Also is affordable and anybody can use it.
Melissa P.
awesome nail file. files my nails how ever which way i want them round, oval, stilletoc. i keep buying them and restocking on them cause they last a really long time even after you have filed a couple of times.  very neat packging does not take up room
Tayler O.
Newport News, VA
Love this nail file, I have the one that is washable and it's the best nail file I've ever owned. I've had it for months. It hasent worn down at all. I just wash it with warm soapy water and a brush and it's good to go!
Cristen D.
Zephyrhills, FL
Works great to file my nails and even them out. It has lasted for a long time and is very durable! Also cost is great and very afforable.
Amber M.
Millington, TN
I use Trim boards for filing my real nails and for prepping to soak off gel. I also have used them for false nails
Kim B.
Belfair, WA
I go through these like wild fire! My nail files have their own separate drawer, believe it or not. For me, Trim nail files provide me with just the right amount of courseness and smoothness to shape my (natural) nails with ease and perfection.
Madalyn R.
N Kingstown, RI
There is really nothing special about this file board. It works well, filing down each nail quickly, and it will not easy snap or break if bent.
Ruby C.
Silver Spring, MD
I use these nail files all the time and I find them to work really well and hold up well and they last a pretty long time.  I will continue to repurchase.
sandy M.
Brentwood, NY
Bueno bueno muy bueno estas limas son buenisimas y lo mejor es que no te dañan las uñas la cuidan bien se lo recomiendo

Looking for your answer?